Wednesday, September 3, 2008

32 Weeks!

I know I'm supposed to post a picture for week 31 and week 32, but I haven't uploaded them yet. They're coming. So this week, Baby T is about 17" long and weighs about 3.75 pounds. JooYoung is approximately the size of a jicima. What used to be little flutters and kicks are now full on movements. I will look at my belly and it will protrude on one side, making it lopsided. As of this morning, I noticed how much this baby will be like me. My alarm went off at 5:30am. I typically snooze for about 15 minutes, but this early riser would not let me sleep in. JooYoung was moving around in my belly and would not stop until I got out of bed...already a fiesty little one! Then during the day, I noticed that the movements are getting stronger and harder. I felt a push on my stomach so I pushed back and felt the foot (or hand) move across my belly. It's a pretty surreal feeling. The foot (or hand) was pushing against my stomach so much that I felt like I could literally grab and pinch it. So crazy!
Another joy of being 32 weeks, backaches have started and they sure do hurt! I didn't really have any problems throughout my pregnancy, so this is the first real "problem" or "discomfort" I've noticed. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed (I have to roll over to my side) and I feel like I'm waddling around like a penguin. When I stand up from a seated position, it hurts. When i bend down, it hurts. Pretty much I just hurt. But it's all worth it in the end. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayy!!! pregnancy symptoms!!! Yoga and stretching helped me. ( i think? ) i dont remember exactly. I should read back on my blog and see if i wrote anything about it. i'll let you know :)

I know i promised a picture, but it's not really prime time to take pics right now... i feel nast. So maybe i'll post one later :)