Wednesday, October 15, 2008

38 Week Appointment

We went in for our 38 week appointment today (by now, we are going to weekly appointments) and to my disappointment, the doctor didn't have anything interesting to tell us. I was hoping that she would tell me that I was dilated, that she felt I would deliver early, SOMETHING, but all she said was "baby's heartrate is good, LOUD. Blood pressure is good. I think you will probably go past your due date." That was exactly what I did NOT want to hear. Oh well...I guess Jooyoung is pretty comfy right where he/she is. He/she is head down right now with his/her bum on my left and limbs on my right. If you look at the video I posted a while back, that protruding is from the butt. :)
Now I am on a mission. I will eat all spicy foods, walk a ton, take Evening Primrose Oil and partake in "relations" (as we now like to call it!) to try to get this baby out! If anyone has any other self-inducing tactics, please let me know!!!

No comments: