Sunday, October 26, 2008

Contractions

It looks like this baby will be coming sooner than people thought. It all started Friday night. I was waking up every hour to go pee. When I woke up at 6:15am on Saturday, I was having contractions, but they weren't bad. The contractions were coming about every hour pretty consistently until about 5pm. They started getting closer to about 30 minutes apart. Around 8pm, they were 20 minutes apart. At this point, they were still not that bad. It's now 4:40am on Sunday, October 26th, and the contractions are pretty painful. I think that I have a pretty high threshold of pain, but during that 1 minute or so that the contraction lasts, I feel like I can't breathe and my stomach is contracting like a REALLY bad menstrual cramp. Since we don't know if we'll make it to 40 weeks, here is a picture of me (in between contractions, of course!) at 39 weeks and 5 days. :)

2 comments:

Scott said...

She's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats.. congrats.. congrats...

Anonymous said...

i love how you were told that you'll probably be late... HAH! GOod job getting her out.