Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pregnancy Pics!

So I've been bugging Jake to take some pictures of me while I'm prego...why i want to document pictures of me while I am the size of a beached whale, I don't know, but something about it makes me feel like I'll miss it once my bump is gone. Anyway, over the weekend my Gran Big Sis, Tiffany, offered to take pics of the two of us! She did my makeup beforehand because I'm completely clueless when it comes to makeup. We had so much fun with Tiffany and Jared - and she is GREAT w/ the camera! Take a look! :)


Jake likes to talk to my belly and tell the baby, "Come out, come out whatever you are!" I guess we'll find out soon enough when this little one decides to finally make its debut! T - 6 days!

Check out more pics here: http://styleishphoto.blogspot.com/2008/10/jen-jake-and-jens-bump.html

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You are not the size of a beached whale!

we had a great time! Can't wait to do a photo sesh with the baby!